Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TIME FLIES!!!!

WOW!!!! TIME FLIES, I have been meaning to make a post since Christmas.... and as you have probably read, meaning to go private since Thanksgiving...!!! Yeah so we have been a little busy, or should I say a lot busy! Anyway a quick update for now and soon I will post pictures, so as for Christmas, it was great we spent a lot of time with family and enjoyed every minute of it For those of you live where we do, you know the weather was cold and snowy, kinda fun sometimes, butit also gets old. As for New Years, I got strep throat, then Ledge got sick, then Nathan, then just about the rest of the fam. My cousin Cassie got married on January 2nd, it was really nice! Then it was kinda just back to the norm trying to get through the cold month of January. As for February, it's a very busy month.... my birthday, anniversary and valentines day are all in February. Tricky for Nathan but at least he can get it all over with at once! Actually February is always action packed for us because we leave cold Idaho and head to Texas for the whole month!!! It is so fun. In fact the year we got married, we came here and went on a cruise while we were here, pretty fun! I wanted to do that this year but Nathan is too afraid that Ledger would fall into the water..... ha! Also, we are a little limited on time. We have a lot of rodeos to go to, San Antonio, San Angelo, Tuscon, Scottsdale, and Houston. And a few other little ones in between. So that is where we are right now! It's pretty fun, 80 degrees, and a lot of relaxing and hanging out with friends!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't think I am a stocker!! Cause I'm really not! You and Nathan seem so happy together. That's funny about Nate fearing your little guy falling off the cruise ship into the water! The Balwin family are some great people. I went to school with Nate and Meagan at Ricks and would LOVE to get back in touch with Megan. Would you give her my email so she could invite me onto her blog?
Haws7005@msn.com

Amber McArthur said...

Hey guys! Mia and I came to Idaho last week and we sure were missing you guys! Hope you are having fun!

Jake and Megan said...

We are missing you guys! We can't wait until you get home, so Mallory can babysit Ledger! Jake rufuses to go anywhere to get his haircut and won't let me cut it. H It is looking really sad.

Mike and Kaci said...

Okay, is this Cassie as in Cassie Wolfley? I need to see pictures, does she have a blog?

Kim said...

80 really? It is FREEZING here as I look out the window it is snowing and blowing and just plain NASTY! So I am glad you are warm! Maybe send some of the sun our way, better yet bring it home with you when you come! Have fun!

Kate Call said...

hey meggan.. i saw your blog and had to say hi! your little guy is too cute and you look great as always. and i couldn't be more jealous of the warm weather.. i'd move somewhere that is warm year round in a second!! so fun that you guys get to travel so much. hope you're doing so well. keep in touch

Anonymous said...

call me when you get home! I hope things are going well!

Becky said...

Oh it sounds so fun, being in Texas for the month...and warm! Love the family pic! :)

Frank and Alyson Paice said...

I saw your blog and saw that you will be going private sometime soon. Please add me so that I can keep up with you. I don't get in there to see you anymore :(
Thanks Meggan
alysonpaice@hotmail.com

Brian and Emily said...

Meggan and Nathan....what a great picture of you all! And little Ledger...wow he is so big and such a handsome little man! I am days away from having our 5th and we are excited and ready! We miss everyone in Idaho....I'd love to see some pictures of Cass's wedding!

Halli said...

I heard Nathan won a new truck! Congratulations! My mom and dad went to Pocatello to watch and were excited to see you win! Good job!

Angie said...

Hey Meggan! I was blog stalking a little bit tonite and ran across yours! So cute! Your little Ledger is a handsome little guy! And holy cow, congrats to Nate! That is so awesome! Can't wait to see the new truck!