Monday, October 13, 2008

Does He Look Like A Potential Calf Roper?

Nathan added the picture of me. Sick!!!
This is Robin, (she is Clint Robinsons' wife) she is so nice Ledger loves her. We went to Canada with them, it was fun!!!




This was at the Canadian Finals Tour Rodeo in Canada. Nathan qualified for the Canadian Finals which are in November. They are in Edmonton. I am pretty excited, one of the biggest malls in the world is there. Actually I am really excited to watch Nathan Rope. But... those of you who know me know I am always up for SHOPPING!!! Really the Canadian finals will be a blast.

5 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

He is seriously SOOO cute! I just can't get over his clothes...they are so cute! Has he worn your #1 find from Park City yet? (that cute long sleeve button up from Ralph Lauren {I think that's where you found it anyway} )

Damien and Ashley said...

Sorry about two comments, but I just was looking closer at the pics and realized that might just be the shirt I was talking about! Cute stuff...

Jake and Megan said...

He is so cute! We can I babysit? Mallory

Amber McArthur said...

He sure looks like a cowboy!

Brian and Emily said...

Meggan that is so exciting that Nate made the Canadian Finals! Congrats! When are they? We would seriously love a reason to come and watch all the rodeo fun. Let me know
beboehme@hotmail.com
Emily, totally canadian!