Monday, October 27, 2008

The Three Buddies!!!



Ledger is so lucky to have a boy cousin born on both sides just one month ahead of him. The top picture is his cousin Desmond, he was born, May 9. He is my sister Sarah's youngest. The bottom picture is his cousin Chase, he was born May 2. He is Nathans' sister Marie's youngest. (In case you are wondering, Chase had that helmet because his head needed a little molding... and he is thinking about signing on with BYU too, they want him bad, but he might be too nice...) Ledger was born June 10. So it will be so fun to have a cousin on each side to be his buddy. It will also be fun to see them go through all the stages together, like if you can tell by the slobber on their shirts, they are all teething!!! In fact Ledger already has two teeth... Desmond and Chase don't yet... but it is also nice that these guys have babies the same age as mine, because then they can reassure me that it is fine. I ask them new questions every day and it is so nice that they can help me, I am sure my pediatrician is grateful becausethey have saved me a few calls to him!!!! Ledger is a pretty big boy, at his four month appointment he weighed 16 lbs 9 0z (90%) and was 27 1/2 inches long (over 100%). But he was almost nine lbs. when he was born!!!

11 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

cute pics! and i still can't believe he has two teeth! adds barely has three!!!! how funny!

Brian and Emily said...

Meggan....I left a comment further down on your blog but I really want to know when Nate competes in November....email me and let me know. We might just be there cheering him on!

beboehme@hotmail.com

Emily

Anonymous said...

Wow, my hats off to you (delivering a nine pound baby)! He is REALLY tall!!! That is so nice that Ledger has cousins so close to his age (and both boys too!) We have a nephew, Parker, who is three and a half months older than Kaydence. It is so fun watching them grow! With our next one I am trying to get my brother Taylor and Amanda to have one around the same time (we are not pregnant and don't plan to be too soon).

Brooke said...

Cousins are the best. I'm so thankful my girls have them on the Stephens' side, since Clint and Robyn won't seem to get on it! (should we work on that?)

Anonymous said...

Cousins are great!! They will have way to much fun as they get older.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

What a cute boy. By the way I am just someone that used to know the Baldwin Family in Ririe, I found the blog through Ashley and Damien's blog. I used to film Nicholas' basketball games in high school and always found a good spot by the baldwins. Anyway just so you have some idea who I am.

Anyway that is a cute boy. Have a great day, week, everything. They grow up so fast and it is always fun when they have cousins their age. If they lived close to each other they could all go to school together.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I can't believe he as TWO TEETH!! He is seriously DARLING! How fun to have 2 cousins so close in age...I'm sure they'll all find lots of trouble to get into together one day :).

Dustin and Leslie said...

Hey. Your little family is so cute! I met Nathan's brother Nicholas - he is in school with my hubby in WA! Small world.

Jake and Megan said...

It is so fun to have cousins the same age. Ledger is so cute and nice! Hope you guys have fun in Canda.

Jake and Megan said...

It is so fun to have cousins the same age. Ledger is so cute and nice! Hope you guys have fun in Canda.