Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Day

Our game was so much fun that the adults decided to try it too. It was Marie, Ashley, Megan and Jill, in this round. It was pretty funny to watch. The adults also played a mummy game that night too. We had to wrap our spouse up using only one roll of toilet paper. Well Megan Erickson got so dizzy she almost fell down. Someone got it on video... I sure hope they post it cause it was hilarious. Everyone was laughing so hard we were crying.

Mallory and Stockton playing our game.

Here are the kids having a donut eating contest,(McKoy, Jace, Sophie, and Brecken). Nathan and I were in charge of this game at the carnival. It turned out to be really fun!!! We had other games, like a ring toss, and a cake walk. Then the kids went door-to-door to each bedroom to trick-or-treat. If you have ever been to Grandma and Grandpa Baldwins new house you know they have plenty of doors to trick-or-treat at! The night ended with a witch pinata that Nathan brought to surprise the kids with. It was really funny though because since there are so many kids they all only got one hit at her, she was kinda small.

Ok, these are the Baldwin cousins... yeah there are a lot... this is everyone except Nikki Sue and Bruce's oldest three and Ashley and Nichols' two. (left to right, top to bottom) Bailee, Conner, Spencer, Carter, Jace, Kenadee, Jaden, Ledger, McKoy, Stockton, Mallory, Chase, McKenna, Sophie, Sydney, Addison, and the one you can't see Brecken, oh and I think Emma and Trey are hiding in there somewhere...

This was at our ward trunk-or-treat. The caterpillar is Ledger, the Bumblebee is Ella, (my cousin that I work with Amanda's little girl, she is one). They were looking at me, I was trying to make them smile... I think I was scaring them...

This was my hideous costume... A polygamist... SAD!!! It was really weird because I had to run a few errands that day and people did not know what to think. I am not sure if they knew I was in costume. I kinda got treated funny. I told Nathan I hope i don't treat people different just because they dress different and have a uni brow...

After work we ran out to the Wapello Elementary School carnival. We usually go every year to see the older cousins costumes. Dunkan was a biker, Dexter was a ISU super fan, and Olivia was a vampire. I didn't get a picture of them but here are the rest of the kids. Elvis (aka- Deegan, 4), Batman ( Brecker, 3) Super woman ( Izzy, 5) Ledger 4 1/2 months, Buzz Light year ( Ryker, 17 months) Raggedy Ann ( Tenlee, 5) Donald Duck (Desmond, 5 1/2 months) Kitty cat (Oakley, 2)

This was Friday morning. Ledger was a football player and I was a polygamist. We dressed up like this for work, because we didn't want our other costumes to get all hairy. The chances of that happening in the salon are pretty good!!!

5 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Your right, that costume is hideous!!! :) That is sooooo funny!!! Ledge looks great in his fball uniform...he is so cute!

Jake and Megan said...

Oh my heck, that is so funny! Ledger is such a cute football player and fun to have all his cousins all dressed up. Elvis is pretty sweet lookin'

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck Meggan!!! I laughed so hard when I saw that picture of you, it was so perfect!!! You totally pulled off the polygamist look! It sounds like you guys had a fun and busy Halloween, you crashed all the parties! Ledger looks like such a little stud in his football uniform!

Matt & Ali said...

Oh my heck we have spent all week together and you didnt' tell me you were a polygamist ha ha ha!!!! Hilarious! Anyway, I will see you in about 2 hours. Are you going to have time to run back to the mall???

Emily said...

Your polygamist costume is terrible funny! I see ladies looking like that a lot around here and i'm pretty sure I treat them differently :S Oops! (They freak me out though. :)