Better Safe Than Sorry!!!
We have decided to make our blog private. We've been thinking about it for awhile now, and finally we really are! Since we use this blog more for a journal/scrapbook, we include a lot of personal information on it that, sadly now a days, should not be available to everyone in the world. We would love to have everyone be able to keep looking at it and keep "tabs" on us! I know when I'm "blog hopping" I love to look at other's blogs, and hate when I get that "PRIVATE" window that pops up, but like I said, better safe than sorry! I know there are a lot of people who look at our blog and don't leave comments(and that's okay cuz I do it too), but I need you to give me your email address in a comment if you would like me to send you an invite to continue looking at our blog...not everyone at once, now....:):):) Please leave it as soon as possible, I want to have it changed to private by Thanksgiving! By the way I copied and pasted this whole post from my sister-in-law, Ashley! Thanks Ash!!! I like the way she worded it, we have been talking a lot about the dangers of blogging lately. I want everyone to still be able to look at our blog but like she said it is better to be safe than sorry!!!
4 years ago





47 comments:
I think I'm still on the fence about going private. But I'm probably going to do it.
gavstephens12@msn.com
I guess we can always go back if we hate it!
Count me in!
sari.hansen@gmail.com
Oh pick us! lacy14@gmail.com
we are too! don't forget to leave me yours on our blog
equineinsurance@gmail.com
jjmmerickson@yahoo.com
I really like mine being private! no worries!
Don't forget us!!! adsmith1214@yahoo.com
I would love to follow your blog if you would go for it, Its kind of nice to be back in contact with Nathan and his family and see what is going on. You have a beautiful family.
emilyflynn@idahovandals.com
Count us in too!!
mege8393@hotmail.com
Thanks!!
Add us...
nataliestyer@yahoo.com
Meggan-my email is missymaynard@gmail.com.
Meggan,
I like the idea.
phyde@ida.net
We'd love an invitation: jeffandemharding@hotmail.com
We went private too, so just let me know if you want an invite at the same address.
Hi Meggan! I am so happy to find your blog! I am also thinking of going private. I would love to be invited! Misti
marshandmist@hotmail.com
We love to look at it!
basektbaldwin@yahoo.com Thanks!
Hey Meggan here is my email if you dont mind me checking in now and again! This is Danielle (cockerill)Brendle's little sis by the way :)
shelblc528@yahoo.com
Add in the Poulters please! We'd love it!
poulterfamily7@gmail.com
Please include me!
grannyjane1976@msn.com
I need to stay up-to-date with my famous cowboy nephew, his cute hairdresser wife, and their adorable baby boy!
mossorthobm@vcn.com
Miss Meggan- PPPPlease invite me at lizoleson@gmail.com. I know, I am a "blog stalker". That is what happens when you don't have a life!
Private, private, private... Okay if you must :)
kyleecclark@gmail.com
Hey...posted that recipe for you. aryhoge@gmail.com and my blog is www.confessionsofamaterialmom.blogspot.com
Hey Meggan, my email is danlc84@yahoo.com, I'd love to get to see what you and your cute little family are up to every now and again :)
I'm in! :) shellcoates@hotmail.com
I'm thinking of doing the same thing so I might copy your post too! My email is mgunnell77@gmail.com
Hey there! I havent seen you since wal mart forever ago. how have you been? Looks like alot has happened since then. you have a little boy. how fun. well count us in too. cassie_maddy@yahoo.com im glad i found your blog. hope all is well.
cass
i think i am going back private too, so if you want to still look at ours let me know what your email is. Mine is eatonk8@gmail.com
Hey Meggan,
My email is annie.thomason@gmail.com
hey it's nikki jenson...count me in! xx_iamadreamerslover_xx@yahoo.com
We would love to see what your cute little family is up to now and then. dswren@hotmail.com
jrmanwaring@gmail.com
Meggan..add us:)tmwieland@yahoo.com
Dang, everyone is going private!!! I like how so many people are able to find me but there really are weirdo's out there! We would love to "keep tabs" on you guys
heydarlyn@hotmail.com
Meggan. I don't know what I would do if i couldn't look at your blog every now and again. Good Idea stacibriscoe@yahoo.com
Hey Meggan! I found you through Shelley's blog and just in time too! I would love to be able to keep in touch with you. My email is drjmiles@gmail.com. Ledger is darling! I didn't even know you had a baby.
Hey Meggan
I check your blog everyonce and a while please put me on your list. Rachel
Hi Meggan -- I am a blog hopper and have hopped on and looked at yours a few times (hope that is ok)--If you don't remember me go to my blog-- anyhow I would love to be invited to yours--rosasherman@gmail.com
Hey Meggan!
Found you through Tessa's page - you've got an adorable little boy!
Add my email if you don't mind, I love to see how everyone is doing.
little_brendle@hotmail.com
Hey Meggan...me too. I want an invite...pleasepleaseplease...I promise I won't leave any whiny comments on it...pleasepleaseplease
cinderlori72@yahoo.com aka Lori Reader
So excited I found your blog. Now that we are away from Blackfoot I love keeping up on all you guys. Please send me an invite to your blog!
Rozla Olsen
lynnrozla@gmail.com
oh oh add me too! laceyhawker@cableone.net THANX
ADD US!!!! ropingbaldwins@gmail.com
We are doing the same. We can't wait to see that cute little Ledger.
Hi Meggan. Please add me :) Love watchin' your little one grow!
alialambert@yahoo.com
Add us please, Danny and Tracie
traciemaynard96@comcast.net
Don't forget me! Arynne ~ aryhoge@gmail.com
Hey Meggan...I stakled you through Chelsey. I would still like to read your blog so please add me :)
trentgibbs77@hotmail.com
hey meggan, just came upon your blog tonight while blog hopping ... glad you haven't gone private yet. will you please add me? thanks!
your little guy is adorable. i had no idea you were even married ... wow i feel old now. ;)
sara (packham)
sarajoyner@gmail.com
Post a Comment