Sunday, October 19, 2008

Starting Young




As most of you know rodeo is a pretty big part of our lives. Nathan actually does it for a living. He is very good, and has accomplished a lot with it. We are really proud of him! It has been really fun for our family to travel together.We have so many fun memories, we look forward to making many more memories with Ledger. The top picture was taken at Waco Texas about two weeks ago. Sometimes Nathan tells people he hopes Ledger becomes a golfer, or does something other than rodeo, but by the looks of it I think it is already too late. In fact, the first thing the doctor said when she delivered him was, "wow he has big hands, I think he will make a great calf roper." So from day one it has pretty much been in the cards for him. He already looks up to his dad now so I'm sure if he has the choice to go golfing or roping the choice will be pretty obvious.


11 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

I love that picture with the big ole belt buckle. hilarious.

Anonymous said...

How CUTE! Love that huge belt buckle, its about as big as he is. He is definitely following in his fathers footsteps.You have such a cute family!!!
You have such a cute blog, it looks like you have this whole thing figured out (Travis had to help me put ours together and figure it all out!)

The Brendles said...

What a cute jumperoo, I've never seen a horse one! Your babe is so cute! Love his name too!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OHHH MY GOODNESS...Ledger is sooo cute!! I'm so glad that you guys have a blog! Sounds like things are going good! Make sure you let us know if you are ever in AZ for a rodeo-we would love to see you guys and meet that cute little man!!

Jake and Megan said...

He is so cute! Love the pic with the belt buckle. He is such a nice baby.

Melissa said...

I didn't know you guys were blog nerds! (we've had one for almost a year so I can say that!) I hadn't seen your little guy yet(because we live so far away!)-he is so cute. Keep in touch. Our blog is
www.themaynardbunch.blogspot.com. I don't update very often, but occasionally I get my rear in gear!

Shelley said...

Meggan, Kara showed me your blog and now I am totally going to stalk it! ;) Ledger is adorable! I hadn't seen him yet! I love the belt buckle picture! :) No,..he doesn't have a choice,...but he'll be a dang cute little roper someday!

Emily said...

Yeah! I finally get to see some pictures of Ledger.. He is soooo handsome! I can't wait to meet him. Glad you're blogging and can keep us posted on how you all are!

The Thomason's said...

Meggan! Ledger is so dang cute. I am excited that you guys have a blog- Now I can "see" you guys more. Tell everyone hi for me.

lacey said...

CUTE!!! So good to see you in blogging world! BTW I Love my hair....THANKS!!!

Brooke said...

I love new blogging friends! I'm the one who will leave a comment on almost every single post you do! Nate made an awesome run tonight! Ledger is just as cute as Robyn and Clint have talked him up to be, he's adorable. And yes, I think you'll have a calf roper in the future.