Monday, October 13, 2008

Tummy Time

I love this picture. I think it is so funny with his hands. Another reason that this picture is funny is because since I am a first time mom I did not know that I was supposed to be doing tummy time. When I heard that I was supposed to be doing it, I started trying it each day and he absoutly hated it. He finally loves it now, so I guess it's ok that I am still learning!!!

10 comments:

Amber McArthur said...

He is so dang cute! And so nice!

Fairytale Foto's by Melanie said...

OK he is the cutest little boy ever!!!!! I can't believe I still haven't seen him. My baby is due anytime so I promise once she is here we will all get together. Jeremy says to say hi! I need to hold that cute little guy!!!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

That is the sweetest picture. I love it when they have their tummy time. He is looking lots like his Dad and yes I do think he looks like a calf roper.

Anonymous said...

Hey you cutie! i cant wait to see your little guy! he is growing up so fast! cant wait for him to meet my guy!

Arave said...

Hey this is funny but in one of these pictures ledger reminds me of Jett my other nephew. How funny I love he is changing so fast!! Its sad to see it go so fast!!

Anonymous said...

Meggan, I am glad to see you have a blog. Ledger is such a handsome looking guy. He has changed so much since I saw him at the fair... how time goes by:)

Jake and Megan said...

Ledger is so cute! He does look just like Jace.(which jace is totally excited about)

Matt & Ali said...

Hey Guys!!!!!
Okay so Ledger just looks like Ledger to me!!!!! He was so fun today and I love my hair!!!! Anyway, so I am adding you to my blog. See ya next week!
love
Ali

Jason & Courtney & Diezel said...

Yeah! Now you have a blog & I can see some pics of that cute little man! My land, he is growing up fast! Next time you are in IF, we should do lunch!

Kevin, Christi, Wade and Max Kotter said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog. Seriously, he is adorable! I didn't even know you had a baby, how sad it that. Well, congrats, he is a doll. And don't worry I still am learning too! LOL