4 years ago
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Saturday Night... Still Partying!!!
My Family Played How To Host A Murder, 50's theme. It turned out really fun, although the game itself was a little confusing! After we got done with our game we decided to play another one that is just called murder. It's not a board game it's just a game where you have a narrator, everyone closes their eyes and then the narrator picks two murders and two cops. Then you have to try and hide your identity and as a group identify the murders. It was really fun, we stayed up playing till about two in the morning. So all and all Halloween was a success!!!
My Brother Clint was a brainy guy that actually built bombs. And there is Nate and Ledge again. I think in this picture they are both watching T.V. They sure are not looking at the camera!!
Katie, Jared's wife, who has since this picture had her baby, was supposed to be the nerd. Or smart girl named Pris. Jared was the sheriff. His costume was awesome... a little piece of paper that was cut like a star that said sheriff. Just kidding!!!
This is my sister Kaethe and her husband Scott. She was a Dancer and he was an athlete. He and I were supposed to be best friends in the game.
This is Chelsey, Clint's wife and my sister Sarah. Chelsey was the sister to the guy that died in the game and Sarah was a wild girl raised on the wrong side of the tracks. Funny! Her husband Dan was here too, somehow I failed to get a picture, he was dressed as the cool guy in a sweet leather jacket. He played in a band.
I Nate had to dress like a businessman, someone who invested in Ford. His was easy all he had to do was wear that sweater vest that I bought him to wear for real. This is the only time he has ever worn it. I guess no matter how hard I try, I can't dress him.... But at least I can Ledger!!! Ha Ha!!! Oh and also Ledger got sick of his costume fast and so he ended up wearing his Halloween PJ'S. I love PJ'S on babies.... SOOOO CUTE!!!
My family played How To Host A Murder. It turned out really fun. The theme was 50's. We all had certain parts to dress up as, my character was named Evelyn. I was supposed to dress like a cheer leader. Thanks to Chelsey I got this uniform.
Later that night my family had our Halloween party, here are some of the kids in different costumes. Olivia, Tenlee (she is a hairdresser, funny), Izzy, Dexter, Deegan, Dunkan, Ledger (he was a little hot), Brecker, and Austin. That picture is missing Desmond and Oakley, and Ryker, who were there, but not in the picture, and Brooke and Zack, my brother Ben's two. They live in Vegas, so we don't get the chance to see them all the time, but actually we still see them quite a bit. We love them!!!
So our festivities were far from over on Saturday. First Ledger and I woke up and went to work, then went to Nathans' sister Amber's baby shower. It was at Grandma and Grandpa Baldwins house again. We ate breakfast, talked and watched Amber open her gifts. She got a lot of cute things.... Now we just need to see them on her new baby!!! We just hung out there that day for a while and talked after the shower it was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
I bet you guys were exhausted by the end of the weekend! Ledger looks so cute in the picture with Kenadee-well, I gues he always does though! Your murder party sounded like it was tons of fun! I love your costume!
Ledger looks so cute in his costume, and I love the jammies! My girls spent most of Halloween night in their too. What a fun thing to do with the fam, we'll have to try it out sometime. Think Clint will dress up and participate? Probably not!
(I think we're going private, so get me your email if you want an invite!)
How fun! Looks like you guys know how to throw a party! We love Halloween too. Its a good excuse to eat a lot of food and be with family.
I've heard of people playing that game, how perfect to do it on Halloween! Murder sounds a lot like Mofia, we love that game it really brings out everyone's personalities. Everyone looked great in their costumes!
How fun! It looks like you guys know how to PARTY! I love it!
Glad you guys have a blog!! Ledger is sooo cute!!! (And so are you!!)And I love all the Halloween festivities, how FUN!
So that sucks about your phone, bummer. I don't know if you're the same way, but I don't have anyones # memorized, I can barely even remember my parents #, they are just on speed dial, haha.
Anyways, my mom's number is 684- 3685 and her cell is 681-8397. Then my # is 681-8393.
It was so fun holding Ledger at the shower. He's so nice! I hope I have kids that are just like him someday! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!
It looks like you had way too much fun for Halloween. I love everyones costumes.
Wow it looks like you guys had a busy and fun Halloween. YOu guys looked great in you differnt outfits, I wish we could see a picture of the baldwin coustume!!!!Ledger looked darling...We are sad we missed the fun Halloween party.
Wow!! What a Halloween weekend! Sounds like you guys really lived it up! Ledger looks SO sweet in his caterpiller!
Love that you joined the blogging world! I finally updated mine (it happens every six months!)! Ledger is so cute! I have my blog on private still so send me your email and I will send you an invite to it...
sari.hansen@gmail.com
Tell Amanda to start one of these!!!
Hey Meggan!! So glad you found us-- and just in time! I am going private today, so send me an email and I'll send you an invite!! Ledger is sooo cute!! Matt was really excited to watch all of Nates rodeo runs-- we love you guys!! take care--
Post a Comment